• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice in Wonderland
  3. Hightopps and Cabin (PLEASE CHECK THIS INSTEAD OF THE OTHER ONE)

User Info: Gargravarr

Gargravarr
9 years ago#1
I can't find the chess pieces here. I've got the piece in the passage that looks like it's shrinking (above the rotating corridor before the upside-down room), but there should be at least one more in the Cabin and another that can be found either in the Cabin or in Hightopps.

Oh, and I've already got the piece on top of the small hill in the southernmost area of Hightopps. Y'know, across the gap in the ground.

Sorry for making two topics. I accidentally closed the other one instead of deleting it...
God, that's not just a "leap" in logic. It's a spaceship ride up to a loony bin on the moon.
-KeybladeMasterA

Gargravarr
9 years ago#2
Okay, I've found the Rook chess piece that could appear in the Cabin or Hightopps, so I'm now just looking for the remaining Knight chess piece in the Cabin.
God, that's not just a "leap" in logic. It's a spaceship ride up to a loony bin on the moon.
-KeybladeMasterA

Gargravarr
9 years ago#3
Nevermind, I've got what I was looking for. Turns out I didn't break down as many walls in the Cabin as I should have done.
-KeybladeMasterA
  1. Boards
  2. Alice in Wonderland
  3. Hightopps and Cabin (PLEASE CHECK THIS INSTEAD OF THE OTHER ONE)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers