• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice in Wonderland
  3. pc alice board is kinda dead and i need help(spoilers)

User Info: Blondie298

Blondie298
9 years ago#1
i'm playing the pc version of the game and am in need of some help if possible. i'm at the first door at the beginning of the game. i've gone up the ladder gotten past the mosquitos and gotten the cake i've seen the cut scene where alice eats the cake but alas she's eaten too much of the cake and now it says she's too big to squeeze through the door. where do i find a shrink potion might anyone know? i know this is for the wii version of the game but i thought there might be some similarities so i figured i would ask here.

User Info: MasterYoshidino

MasterYoshidino
9 years ago#2
The upside down room? Your goal is a bunch of forks. Need to use various member's powers to navigate. Trial and error will find the way.
Mario Kart Wii player ("Noshi") FC: 1118-3320-1491

User Info: Blondie298

Blondie298
9 years ago#3
no not the upside down room. mushroom forest cake is up on the table at the top of the mushrooms with a bunch of bees. I go up get the cake watch the cut scene and then get a message in alices voice stating that she is too big to fit though the door. mind you this is the pc version not the wii version. and here is where i have been stuck and am still stuck. i've been waiting for an answer on the pc alice in wonderland forum but the pc board is pretty dead as i stated. I would settle for even a saved game right after alice goes through the door in the mushroom forest for the pc version if anyone has one. But alas i'm think i'm pretty much stuck unless someone knows where i can find a potion to shrink alice down to fit through the door.
  1. Boards
  2. Alice in Wonderland
  3. pc alice board is kinda dead and i need help(spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers