• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. Neutral Torah (Spoiler Warning)

User Info: Locustorm

Locustorm
1 year ago#1
I'm stuck on the new final boss.

She keeps putting up this barrier called Neutral Torah that prevents any neutral demons from attacking and it lasts for 10 rounds or something like that. Neither my M.C. nor most of my demons can damage her at all when she does this and she puts it up again if I attack her even once.

Is there a way to stop this/not trigger it?

Do I just need a non-neutral team?

Any advice appreciated.

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
1 year ago#2
Locustorm posted...
I'm stuck on the new final boss.

She keeps putting up this barrier called Neutral Torah that prevents any neutral demons from attacking and it lasts for 10 rounds or something like that. Neither my M.C. nor most of my demons can damage her at all when she does this and she puts it up again if I attack her even once.

Is there a way to stop this/not trigger it?

Do I just need a non-neutral team?

Any advice appreciated.

lol you're on the wrong board.

Here's the trick anyway to this straightforward puzzle : switch your Neutral demons for either Chaos or Law demons.

The final boss pick whichever alignment you have the most on your team and use his "X Torah" skill against it; during my fight, it would pick "Chaos Torah" as 2 of my demons were of that alignment.

Spearhead pierces it for one turn ; Almighty also pierces it
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. Neutral Torah (Spoiler Warning)
  • Topic Archived