• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. I'm having a bit of trouble with making good demons *LATE GAME SPOILERS*

User Info: Jestered

Jestered
1 year ago#1
So I've never really been amazing at fusing demons in shin megami tensei games, any time I get a decent party I usually stop collecting demons until i'm in dire need of new ones and this becomes a big problem in strange journey due to the restrictive demon source fusion system, difficult bosses, and alignments playing into the combat.(That's not to say I don't like the game, it's become one of my favorites)

I'm currently at the very beginning of Sector H and I'm having issues with Commander Gore (I know I suck) and it's because of my party, they're average at best. This is my current party at the moment.

Pallas Athena-53-Makarakarn, Mortal Jihad, Chakara Walk, Garudyne, Grand Tack, Resist Wind

Sarasvati-53-Mabufudyne, Mediarama, Samarecarm, Hamaon, Agidyne, Resist Fire

Scathach-51-Garudyne, Silent Prayer, Arrow Rain, Void Expel, War Cry, Hamaon

As you can see I don't have very good buffs or debuffs, so my big question is where can I get luster candy, debilitate, etc? Or even some better (preferably law) demons? I really don't want to be a cheater with passwords but I'm at my wits end here, these last few bosses have been a real pain.

Lastly, I'm aware this board is pretty dead, but any help would be appreciated!

User Info: Jestered

Jestered
1 year ago#2
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. I'm having a bit of trouble with making good demons *LATE GAME SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived