• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Byuusetsu

Byuusetsu
2 years ago#1
I've been grinding and stuff and my protagonist is in the 80s now but I keep losing. Current team is Seraph, Nergal, and Amaterasu. I've gotten past the first form a couple times now but the second form kills me almost immediately if it uses Mother's Kiss(which seems to hit more in that form).
PSN and Steam - Byuusetsu

Byuusetsu
2 years ago#2
Finally beat her. Seems to take some dumb luck with what moves Mem Aleph decides to use.

User Info: Folles

Folles
2 years ago#3
Seems to take some dumb luck with what moves Mem Aleph decides to use.

Kinda, many exploits from the franchise are present on SJ and the game has some originals.

Giving Wacthful to low level demons to farm Incenses is easier on this game with the presenter APP and this a good form to recover RNG screws on your Mag a needed stat for this fight.

As the demons will always be the best Damage Dealers on this game you can use the Mitamas to give some extra stats or skills.

There is the Extra Skill mechanic where you can abuse it by giving a high level skill to a weak demon so you can farm the source reset and reload until the extra skill is the desired one, a very fast way to copy many Jihads without re-levelling Shiva.

I rememer there is a way to make a invencible demon (i think it was Doppelganger), that gives such a big disadvantage to Mem Aleph to the point you can Auto-battle her.

Btw Mem Aleph is the strongest normal final boss that Atlus ever made, even Lucifer from Nocturne that serves as super/final boss doesn't have the many cheap ways to kill that Mem has, there is also the problem that the MC on this game is weak as hell (this is kinda a charm on this game generally the MCs are the best at everything).

Mem Aleph is so absurd that even the game superboss Demiurge isn't threatening as her, he relies mostly on this high stats and most of the time he casts a simple spell he doesn't have a collection of insta kills, without specific equips you die if you are grinding Mem Aleph on the Boss Rush Mode.
:3

Byuusetsu
2 years ago#4
Yeah, I haven't played too many games in the series(just IV and IV:A before this) but Aleph was much harder than most with all her methods of instakilling. Having a weak MC and having the "lose if MC dies" rule still in effect doesn't help either.
  • Topic Archived