• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. Skills Inheritance and Primes/Mitamas

User Info: DoomDragon8274

DoomDragon8274
3 years ago#1
I'm starting my file back up after not playing for a while. Currently in Fornax on neutral route, and I'm wanting to refresh my party a bit, and do a bit of future proofing at the same time.

Right now I have a level 47 Kaiming Shou with these skills:

Dekaja
Tetraja
Axel Claw
Makarakarn
War Cry
Luster Candy

Not awful for bosses, but having only one attack skill sucks, so I'd like to replace it. I'm a bit rusty on some of the mechanics, but is it possible to fuse with another Avatar to get Luster Candy (and Dekaja too possibly) onto a Prime, that I could then fuse into a Mitama, so I can have easy access to Luster Candy for future fusions?

I did this quite often in Nocturne, but I've tried doing this here and no combination of any Avatars and demon sources preserve those skills, so I guess I'm still not completely grasping how skill inheritance works in this game. I believe I used a Vivian source to get Luster Candy on it in the first place, but I'm also not sure how easy it will be to get another Vivian source at any reasonable rate.

Any tips?
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
  3. Skills Inheritance and Primes/Mitamas
  • Topic Archived