• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kotenks

Kotenks
9 years ago#1
Very repetitive. If you're not an FMA fan, don't bother. Nobody should really bother buying it.

Story Mode is boring goes to the part where Gluttony absorbs Ling, Ed, and Envy.

I spent all day yesterday unlocking Greed Ling and he doesn't have a story mode meaning I have to use him free battle

Free Battle is alright I guess but you can't do 1 vs. 1 battles. You can do it in story but not here. Really pissed me off as I wanted to have a Greed Ling vs. Bradley battle.

The graphics are alright and I was surprised at the attention to detail. Characters appear more damaged as they take damage which is very cool I must say.

It doesn't look like there will be a sequel using this same engine so I'd say skip this game completely unless you are the biggest FMA fan.

For those looking for a save of the English version, I may upload it if I decide to get all the characters which is looking unlikely
http://jessenoller.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/awesome-med.png
Official Kotenks of PotD who hates 4chan
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

Can anyone post a save file 100% pleasee? General4 Answers
Al Vs. Izumi any ideas? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
How do I beat Izumi? Enemy/Boss1 Answer
United States release? General2 Answers
Translation please. ?? General1 Answer