• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Wow... the game amazed me... but some people have to high of expectation

User Info: chavisatkins

chavisatkins
9 years ago#1
I mean from the music to the battles and even the story was pretty nice, I had me a good time. I see what people complained about but truthfully if you could get past some of the flaws the game is hardcore. To experience the civil war, ww1 and 2 in one game is astonishing plus have the opportunity to play both sides. Take the game for what it is worth. It gave us what no one else has thought of so shame on the other game companies for not thinking of a concept like this to build a video game on.
---
Why people so racist? Civilization Revolution, just play it with a colored civilization and win. Your gamer rep will be like mine plus a inbox flooded with hate and racist messages.. Gamertag: GODOFCIVNGEARS2

User Info: mario_pot

mario_pot
9 years ago#2
I have been meaning to pick this up for a long time. The game won me over on concept alone in the demo but once you mow down a bunch of civil war soldiers with a modern machine gun It just became awesome. I am definitely still looking to pick it up...I just need some extra money.
Are you living or just breathing to death? GT:mariopot psn: mario_pot
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Wow... the game amazed me... but some people have to high of expectation
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers