• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Worst game I have played in years... period

User Info: stifler_cz

stifler_cz
10 years ago#41
mikea1999 posted...
I do have to admitsome stuff could have been better. But theres a part in the game called Hide and Seek where i cant go anywhere im stuck. Not sure if im going the wrong way but...

Gamer Tag: Stubby Simmons

I've the same problem. Stuck by the road and can't get to it. When I try to find another way, got killed by NOBODY! Sudden death... :(

User Info: Slim_Thermos

Slim_Thermos
10 years ago#42
What the hell is wrong with the kids here? Do you really have to endlessly whine about how everyone that discuss a game's flaws is a troll?
"I prefer Morrowind's partially recorded dialogue, for many reasons. But I'm told that fully-voiced dialogue is what the kids want." - Ken Rolston

User Info: goldminer360

goldminer360
10 years ago#43
WOW, this kid is still complaining, laughingmyassoff

User Info: sclow

sclow
10 years ago#44
It's evidentally some fatal glitch. I got to the same point where you are frozen and cant even walk down the road and then you just die. Over & over again....

That was the final straw for me after torturing myself trying to give this game a chance for 2 days. Playing with the controls on this game is like trying to fly an airplane with one wing and a busted cockpit.

That was the final straw before I yanked it out of my xbox forever. I couldn't throw this thing in the Gamefly return envelope fast enough.
I truly feel sorry for anyone who paid $60 (or anything for that matter) for this "game".

User Info: xSithiSx

xSithiSx
10 years ago#45
I played it on the computer, didn't really run into any glitches and the gameplay was fine.

User Info: hanovarian

hanovarian
10 years ago#46
To the TC:Personally I've played far worse games.If you want to play the worst game ever,play Jumper.After playing Jumper, Darkest of Days won't look so bad to you.
Gamertag:Lethal Curse

User Info: PsychoSkidMark

PsychoSkidMark
10 years ago#47
People keep complaining about glitches... I beat the game, and yes, it wasn't that good, but I didn't see anything people keep complaining about.
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*

User Info: Truckster

Truckster
10 years ago#48
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: H8Laggers

H8Laggers
10 years ago#49
Yep, I was right. Even all the reviews were spot on. Save your money people!
But wait! Act now and you will receive a rebuttal to your ridiculous assertion free of charge!...Supplies are limited so respond soon!

User Info: H8Laggers

H8Laggers
10 years ago#50
Lol a month later and still this topic is only halfway down the first page. Says it all.
But wait! Act now and you will receive a rebuttal to your ridiculous assertion free of charge!...Supplies are limited so respond soon!
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Worst game I have played in years... period
  • Topic Archived