• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Worst game I have played in years... period

User Info: niro1885

niro1885
10 years ago#11
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Why+does+no+one+care+about+these+topics%3F
MacMillan can kill 2 stones with 1 bird
Blue shark

User Info: Rac1407

Rac1407
10 years ago#12
*Feeds the troll* Yeah so this game has some bugs. If you're really 41 btw then why are you playing this current gen stuff, shouldn't you be playing your Atari or NES?

User Info: Homie_202

Homie_202
10 years ago#13
Theses can't be the worst graphics you have seen cuz fromall of the videos of this game the graphics on GTA4 are much worse. TRUE STORY

User Info: Zo1

Zo1
10 years ago#14
This is why I'm not on Gamefaqs very often; boring trolls. The routine is just so overused;

1. Post some over the top negative about a game on the game's board.

2. Wait for negative responses.

3. Insult grammar, punctuation, spelling, reading comprehension and/or the poster themselves. Justify yourself by saying you're either a) very skilled at a particular genre, b) have lots of money and/or c) are older. Don't forget to say you're just trying to be helpful.

God, it's soooooo played out. The only thing worse are the endless point by point quote (cut, paste and don't forget the italics!) and rebuttal posts that go on between two people for pages.....

User Info: 1337frogman

1337frogman
10 years ago#15

H8Laggers posted...
Its not a complaint. Its a warning to others to save their money. Try a little reading comprehension sometime. It helps you to look like less of a fool when you respond.
---
But wait! Act now and you will receive a rebuttal to your ridiculous assertion free of charge!...Supplies are limited so respond soon!

Hey pappy, get your diapers out of a bunch. Stop trying to act like a hard ass on a forum. As for this game, it's bad. But what can you expect from a budget the size of what is likely half your yearly salary.

User Info: PsychoSkidMark

PsychoSkidMark
10 years ago#16
This is why I'm not on Gamefaqs very often; boring trolls. The routine is just so overused;

1. Post some over the top negative about a game on the game's board.

2. Wait for negative responses.

3. Insult grammar, punctuation, spelling, reading comprehension and/or the poster themselves. Justify yourself by saying you're either a) very skilled at a particular genre, b) have lots of money and/or c) are older. Don't forget to say you're just trying to be helpful.

God, it's soooooo played out. The only thing worse are the endless point by point quote (cut, paste and don't forget the italics!) and rebuttal posts that go on between two people for pages.....

(Claps slowly)

This happened to me on the Shellshock: Blood Trails board. I wish I had your sage advice at the time...

And on topic, kind of, I haven't had the game freeze on me once, and I never had targeting issues. Framerate lags, and the AI is spotty, but those are the only problems I've had.
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*

User Info: Nixedantur

Nixedantur
10 years ago#17
Is it worse than Two Worlds???
A proud member of the vast rightwing conspiracy.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
10 years ago#18
^^^ this game is really bad. I played the PC version and it's really bad so I can only imagine the 360 version is just as bad
See The Game Collection
http://club.ign.com/b/list/custom?&lid=100018&owner=nights_team2k7&mode=vown

User Info: mikea1999

mikea1999
10 years ago#19
I do have to admitsome stuff could have been better. But theres a part in the game called Hide and Seek where i cant go anywhere im stuck. Not sure if im going the wrong way but...
Gamer Tag: Stubby Simmons

User Info: Nixedantur

Nixedantur
10 years ago#20
Damn, this is sad. Guess I will be deleting the trailer of my 360's HDD, unless I am unfortunate to receive this thing as a gift. it's been known to happen - what can I say.
A proud member of the vast rightwing conspiracy.
  1. Boards
  2. Darkest of Days
  3. Worst game I have played in years... period
  • Topic Archived