• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. The Voice acting in the Nonary Games rerelease (general SPOILERS)
I gotta say, I like the voice acting in the 999 release in the Nonary Games. I think everyone has a pretty strong voice, though June/Akane I felt was the weakest. Some narm moments there, but really good all around. LATE GAME SPOILERS Ace's breakdown at the end of the Safe ending was really well-done. I could sense him going crazy there.

Third Game in the series SPOILERS I thought Junpei's voice sounded really good, but halfway through I remembered he had a VA in ZTD, so I went and checked and haha, the reason why it seemed to fit so much was because it was the same VA as in ZTD.

User Info: BlueMageDanny

BlueMageDanny
1 year ago#2
I don't like how overly garbled Zero's voice is, but otherwise everyone is pretty good.
Friend Code: 3754-8146-2904 (Luna)
Secret Base: http://i.imgur.com/VZLnohg.jpg

User Info: perfectlydark1

perfectlydark1
1 year ago#3
Damn.. I thought this was available on android. Out of interest, is a Japanese voice option present? It was the only option on VLR in Europe so I stayed with it for ZTD, it feels odd to hear it in English now from the bits I've caught on youtube.
I hope to catch the Nonary Games at some point anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
  3. The Voice acting in the Nonary Games rerelease (general SPOILERS)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A