• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Why is the dialogue so broken?

User Info: VetisTheWicked

VetisTheWicked
6 years ago#1
it might be there's something wrong with my copy, but characters often talk to themselves as if answering something that wasn't asked both inside battle and between, what they say often makes no sense or is contradictory, as if it is triggered at the wrong time. for example matsu says 'that's a relief' when you defeat toshiie. why would she do that? masamune in particular seems to talk to himself a lot. he'll randomly say 'we'll talk about this later' when no one said anything to him. is my copy broken? or is this game just that poorly translated?
And I suppose if told I was on the underside of hell you would throw yourself into oblivion to pursue me?

User Info: VicMackey

VicMackey
6 years ago#2
I don't know.

It adds to the chaos and ridiculousness for me. All the mini-cutscenes with their punchline captions remind me of a Japanese gameshow sometimes. It's definitely interesting after playing a ton of Warriors games in a row.
"Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young."
XBL/PSN:Taffin

User Info: DayWithoutGames

DayWithoutGames
6 years ago#3
It is not broken , when your character meets a boss , the unique dialogues will be activated automatically without the boss said anything , so it seems your character is talking to himself .

BTW , everyone here have moved to SB3U / SB4's boards , so this board is pretty dead , but I will answer any question that I can .
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Why is the dialogue so broken?
  • Topic Archived