Catapults in Osaka Tiger Summer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Catapults in Osaka Tiger Summer

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
6 years ago#1
On the right side of the map there are some catapults at the second base I was wondering if anyone knew how to get to them.

User Info: sunzi

sunzi
6 years ago#2
Tiger Summer... That should be Osaka Summer Siege Red... OK.

You have to take the bottom right base first to open up the door to one of those catapults. Then, under the northern bridge (between the cannon and Yukimura's position, should be a few cavalry there), there's a catapult around that area. It will send you to near the top left base (incidentally, that's where one of the fugitives is...). Just a small warning, it might be a little hard to see since it's slightly lower than the ground on a wooden platform. Might be easier to see if you approach from the east.
Now playing: LasRem - SOIAO Ransatsu. Ten Desires, Sengoku BASARA 3 Utage
Hoyt GMX 23", SF Premium Carbon 28lbs, 8125, Easton XX75 1416

sunzi
6 years ago#3
Maybe I should post a pic for future reference, in case someone else has trouble finding it: http://i42.tinypic.com/i1fsih.jpg

See the (admittedly blurry) launcher in the middle of the page? That's the first in four launchers that will take you inside the Sanada-maru.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
6 years ago#4
I found it yesterday, that's one of the cooler catapult paths in the game.

User Info: DoomtrainGF

DoomtrainGF
6 years ago#5
Well, this would have been incredibly helpful back when I was farming gold crane materials in SH. >_>

Stuff like this always makes me wonder how many other things I've missed, even after putting hundreds of hours in.
"The G is for jersey!"
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DoomtrainGF

sunzi
6 years ago#6
Well, it's not like anyone asked how to get up there... Or at least I haven't seen anyone ask until now.

It's still useful for stopping the cannon after 2 bases, but it does trigger a track change... I like the Summer Siege track. At least you can take the other 3 outside bases without having stuff falling on your head (although it shouldn't be an issue in the first place).
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Catapults in Osaka Tiger Summer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived