Custom Created Characters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Custom Created Characters

User Info: evolutionkin

evolutionkin
6 years ago#1
they should rly start making this option
doesn't anybody wan tat?
PSN: DarthKevan

User Info: Azure164

Azure164
6 years ago#2
I'd prefer if they just added more characters... the list seems pretty small to me. From Devil Kings, I can't believe Reaper isn't playable in this one either -_- and they seemed to have taken out playable characters from the first one. WHY.

User Info: fedor-machine

fedor-machine
6 years ago#3
i would like that idea, Koei and Omega Force can do it, Capcom should be able to do it, they did it for Monster Hunter series, why not for Sengoku series as well?
PSN: i don't stick to one account, i have like 10 PSN
XBL: i don't stick to one account, i have like 5 XBL

User Info: chaoscontrol325

chaoscontrol325
6 years ago#4
Actually, the studio were working on giving each character a unique deal to make them stick out from other characters. In precious games, sure, the characters weren't clones of each other but they were still basically the same. For this game, they wanted something better. However, the game was rushed out by CAPCOM before they finished renewing all the characters. All the characters you face that were in previous installments still has their old moves and tricks and the studio didn't want just a few characters to stick out with their new playstyle, so they made the unfinished characters unplayable so people wouldn't notice.
GIGA. . . . DRILL. . . . BREAKEEEEEEEEER!!!!
The above statement shows just how much you DON'T rule.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Custom Created Characters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived