Anyone's up to ULTIMATE challenge?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Anyone's up to ULTIMATE challenge?

User Info: KazeKoichi

KazeKoichi
6 years ago#1
Stage: Honoji.
Difficulty: Hard.
Stage bonus: Defeat Nobunaga after he resurrects 6 (maximum) times.

I must say, I only managed to do "resurrects 2 times" battle on hard myself. Then I gave up. Too long, too little window for mistakes. Did anyone manage to do this?
Puru: I want to play with balls again! Laura, let's take a bath together.
Laura (nervous): How come you're putting these two phrases together?

User Info: DoomtrainGF

DoomtrainGF
6 years ago#2
I've done it with Magoichi, Aniki (without net spam even!), and Keiji (thanks to his healing super). Attempted with Kanbei, but it didn't go over too well...
"Let the spineless flee and all the others stay to have their backs broken."
http://myanimelist.net/profile/DoomtrainGF

User Info: PutYaGunsOn

PutYaGunsOn
6 years ago#3
You only fight him 5 times max.

No matter how many camps he takes, he'll only have four extra lives. And it's pretty easy to be him 5 times. Pretty much everyone can beat him without much effort. Just don't try to keep attacking him and block. Parrying also helps (Especially on his 3rd life), but it's not necessary. If you really want a challenge, beat him with Uesugi's Salt equipped. Add some Gold Pumpkins on too.

He's kinda hard with Uesugi's Salt equipped, but not close to impossible. The hardest would be to beat him with Uesugi's Salt and 5 Gold Pumpkins equipped. I almost did it twice with Mitsunari (With Matsu or Hideaki as an Ally), but I ended up dying in the end, usually because I made a mistake.
Nintendo's R&D - Research and Development
Sony's R&D - Rip-off and Duplicate
- kenio8187

User Info: draewon

draewon
6 years ago#4
uesugi's salt doesn't matter much if you're using shimazu, one weapon clash win is all you need to beat nobunaga, after that just time the OHKO super from behind right after he resurrects each time while saving your hero time for the last round, where the OHKO skill will only reduce his HP to half, parry his attack, activate hero time, use the OHKO super again and goodbye devil king.....
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~

User Info: Boggiepop

Boggiepop
6 years ago#5
his sister destroys him easily on any difficult.
Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN. - Oleg

User Info: Prinny_J

Prinny_J
6 years ago#6
I thought the ultimate challenge was to get both special rewards at Dragon Race at Oshu with Tadakatsu only.

User Info: draewon

draewon
6 years ago#7
Prinny_J posted...
I thought the ultimate challenge was to get both special rewards at Dragon Race at Oshu with Tadakatsu only.

not that hard, masamune was easy since you only need to get to the drum first, kojuuro just needs a good timing on when to activate hero time&kill him and a very high attack stats with tadakatsu
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Anyone's up to ULTIMATE challenge?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived