You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Look here before asking a question! V1

User Info: Pure_LionHeart

Pure_LionHeart
8 years ago#21
Just noticed this topic is missing the special stage conditions.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/koeiwarriors/single/?p=8685456&t=6719581
There are more things between Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in their philosophy.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/PureLionHeart

User Info: Kratos1173

Kratos1173
8 years ago#22
Didn't really find that necessary, seeing as they really don't mean much. If I make a V2, I'll include it though. Thanks.
http://backloggery.com/kratos1173
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/4/2010/10/rickrolled-paper.jpg

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
8 years ago#23
I will just post my easy Man of Morals method

Play Yoshitsugu's Red path
Use Yoshihiro for 2p to control

Go
Battle of Itsukushima (vs Mori) -> Siege of Karasu Castle (vs Hideaki/Tenkai) -> Gassantoda Castle (vs Amago) -> Battle at Noshima (vs Tsuruhime) -> Sekigahara - Assembly (vs Tokugawa)

This route only has 5 battles

For Itsukushima: Run towards the gate keeper, push him to a corner and isolate him, use Yoshihiro's third special to 1 shot him, run straight to Mori, one shot him. (Minimum kills: 2)

For Siege of Karasu Castle: I went with Hideaki, again, isolate the gate guard and one shot him, one shot Hideaki to get him to run (doesn't count as a kill), One shot the 3 gate guards with the order from bottom, right, top. One shot Hideaki. (Minimum kills: 5)

For Gassantoda Castle: Run forward, one shot him (He won't die until he hides once) (Minimum kills: 1)

For Battle at Noshima: Wait for the enemy reinforcements ship. One shot the bridge guard, Defeat Tsuruhime so that your ally ships come for the second reinforcements, One shot the bridge guard to the shrine ship, One shot Tsuruhime (Minimum kills: 3)

For Sekigahara - Assembly: Run straight for Tsuruhime and Magoichi and one shot them both, Run straight for Ieyasu and one shot him. First player if left in beginning will also help by keeping tadakatsu away. (Minimum kills: 3)

Minimum required kills: 14
Leeway of 86 kills

Recommended to equip the accessory to start with max Hero gauge for easier aiming for the one shot kills.
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone

User Info: Freeman_Zero

Freeman_Zero
8 years ago#24
@Pure_LionHeart- dude thanks for that list!
One question tho- Can I kill all 38 fugitives with one character, then kill them again with the other 15?

Also, you might want to add using the Money Mallet Acc. while fighting in the Intrusion stage to rack up Zennies real fast.

What are the best/easiest/quickest routes to take when trying to beat the game on Hard and Extreme mode? Also how many bonus weapons you get from playing on each difficulty?

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
8 years ago#25

What are the best/easiest/quickest routes to take when trying to beat the game on Hard and Extreme mode? Also how many bonus weapons you get from playing on each difficulty?

There is no Extreme in the English version. There is only hard. It's not a removal, the Japanese Extreme IS the English Hard.

One question tho- Can I kill all 38 fugitives with one character, then kill them again with the other 15?

Yes. Each Fugitive is tracked individually for each character.

Freeman_Zero
8 years ago#26
Odd I remember reading that if you beat the game on Hard you unlock an additional difficulty?

Either way, thanks for the clarification, but I tried to KO the fugitive in the Saica Stronghold with Magoichi but he didn't show up. Guess I'll wait til I have Hanzo and get them all.

Shaded_Phoenix
8 years ago#27

Odd I remember reading that if you beat the game on Hard you unlock an additional difficulty?

That's true for the Japanese version, but not the English.

Either way, thanks for the clarification, but I tried to KO the fugitive in the Saica Stronghold with Magoichi but he didn't show up. Guess I'll wait til I have Hanzo and get them all.

Very, very rare. About 1/5. Maxed out Hanzo boosts it to about 4/5.

Freeman_Zero
8 years ago#28
Alright thanks for clearing it up again =D
Looks like I'll be spending A LOT of time playing this game X3.
Still funny how beating all 38 fugitives with every character is a SILVER TROPHY (this requires you to play 608 battles @_@ and that is if you leave getting this trophy for last).

Speaking of which, can the trophy for finishing a battle using ONLY (Ultimate) Basara Art be achieved if a stage is played in Quick Battle?

Shaded_Phoenix
8 years ago#29

Still funny how beating all 38 fugitives with every character is a SILVER TROPHY (this requires you to play 608 battles @_@ and that is if you leave getting this trophy for last).

JUST ONE CHARACTER.

Speaking of which, can the trophy for finishing a battle using ONLY (Ultimate) Basara Art be achieved if a stage is played in Quick Battle?

No. It has to be part of a characters story mode, just like it says. Comeback Kid, however, does not, as it says that it does not.

User Info: RoninofTangram

RoninofTangram
8 years ago#30
Are the hen items worth using or is it not comparable rear line and mantis
PSN ID:Tenryuta, mgo name:lokiprime
  1. Boards
  2. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
  3. Look here before asking a question! V1