• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  3. How in the heck do you do B. Jenet's command combo?

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
8 years ago#1
I can't for the life of me figure out what comes after the heavy punch, the Left Bumper adds what looks like a taunt-into-a-kick, followed by a super.

How do you do that "taunt-into-a-kick"? move, its nowhere in the move list?!

This is driving me crazy.

User Info: ayyyooo

ayyyooo
8 years ago#2
It's a feint cancel.
Ya idk why it wasn't in the how to play thing
Pretty much, pressing heavy punch + light kick (while holding forward or down) will fake a super or a special move. You can cancel Heavy punch into the feint attack, then cancel the feint attack (since it counts as you just standing there as far as i can tell) almost immedietely into her heavy kick.

Ya I don't understand why it wasn't in the how to play. I play on ggpo now, and everyone on there uses it for block strings. Once you master it, you can make your block strings insanely hard to get out of.
It's a really big part of garou anymore :P
ssfIV mains: Makoto, Vega, Cammy
VF5 mains: Jeffry, Eileen

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
8 years ago#3
Yeah thanks, this board is so dead i ended up finding it out by intense experimentation a few weeks ago, very useful but tricky to pull off consistently, and it really needed to be in the how to play but hey i can't argue with $10!
  1. Boards
  2. Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  3. How in the heck do you do B. Jenet's command combo?
  • Topic Archived