• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ayyyooo

ayyyooo
8 years ago#1
so many people started coming here after the MW2 glitch became known. I'm scared :P

Anyways, welcome to one of the greatest fighting games of all time :D hopefully the spread of new players will encourage SNK to patch the netcode for this game :P

Any of you going to actually buy this game if this glitch ever gets patched?

User Info: MaSan27

MaSan27
8 years ago#2
I bought this before i was aware of the glitch, i wish i would've waited. This bit of action has spiced up online play a bit, still it's dead imo.

User Info: T8_R

T8_R
8 years ago#3
This one I probably will if they fix the glitch. I plan on getting some of the Metal Slug games, but not from XBL. I've deleted the other two already
http://Tater.gamekrib.me

User Info: ayyyooo

ayyyooo
8 years ago#4
Thats cool man. I should check out the online now, just to see how it is. Back in the day, noone was on. NOONE. so i'm surprised people are online now lol.

How does a glitch like this happen? I mean, its only snk and no other arcade games by other publishers lol. I know it recognizes it as a full game while in mw2, but still, how? lol

User Info: Arandomthought

Arandomthought
8 years ago#5
I bought it, knowing about the glitch. had it on ps1, and know it's worth the 10 to play online alone!

add Rlee1988 if you wanna play.
  • Topic Archived