You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Denizen_Of_Dark

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#91
Lol u guys, im chillin, not sure if u assume aggression or wat but im jus talkin. Birdman i dunno y u feel some type of way by me respondin to rang but watever ppl.

Continue ur convo if u want but stop projectin lol
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
I believe I, too, have pooped your pants --- R1 Masher

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
2 months ago#92
> Where are you up to?
The last fight I did was at the pagoda in R-04. The fights after are mostly enclosed areas or fights that you need to wait out until you can cheese them (which WotB needs). After that it's Sundowner which is cake. Then R-05 which has a couple of nightmare fights. R-06 is Sam (easy). R-07 is Excelsus (will take a while) and Armstrong (easy).
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
2 months ago#93
Birdman i dunno y u feel some type of way by me respondin to rang but watever ppl.
Listen, when you randomly tell someone to 'get out kid the adults are talking', when all they're doing is trying to discuss mechanics with you, you can expect the conversation to go downhill from there. All I've done is try to explain what you said you didn't understand in my original comment but you seem to be fixated on us being mad, projecting, etc, which is the usual cop out.

Where are you up to?
What were those rules for this run again?

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#94
New_Birdman posted...
Birdman i dunno y u feel some type of way by me respondin to rang but watever ppl.
Listen, when you randomly tell someone to 'get out kid the adults are talking', when all they're doing is trying to discuss mechanics with you, you can expect the conversation to go downhill from there. All I've done is try to explain what you said you didn't understand in my original comment but you seem to be fixated on us being mad, projecting, etc, which is the usual cop out.

Where are you up to?

Y r u hung up on that? We moved past it, then i responded to rangs comment n u went bak to it. Wtf lol

At least i thought we moved past it but u cant let it go
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
2 months ago#95
New_Birdman posted...

No Fuel Usage (so no blade mode, QTEs, ripper, zandatsu, executions, nothing)
No upgrades
Machette only (lowest damage weapon)
No stealth
No Sub weapons (though I did use them once)
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.

New_Birdman
2 months ago#96
rang
Really? One extra letter too much for you?

At least i thought we moved past it but u cant let it go
Is that why in each of your posts addressing it you put in little digs about us being mad, projecting, etc? Sounds more like you can't let it go, but I get it. Backpedaling on Gamefaqs is a huge no-no.

Rules
Is no perfect parry possible? I assume that would be difficult avoid doing by accident.

Subweapons usage
In what situation was that?

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#97
Bro u keep bringin it up ima keep addressin it. It obviously bothers u that i do. Every post i offer u a chance to drop it. Balls in ur court. I even said i dont care if u guys conversate in my topic rather than tell u to make ur own. But u jus wont drop it lol. Wat else would u call it?

New_Birdman
2 months ago#98
It's you who keeps addressing it and we respond. It doesn't 'bother' me, but as I pointed out your points are predicated on us being mad, etc when in reality it's calling out BS.

Sure, let's drop it right here.

i dont care if u guys conversate in my topic rather than tell u to make ur own
That's a fair comment. The challenge run talk was a bit of a hijack there.

On topic, just re-reading your earlier posts. You mentioned multiplayer. Cant say I'm a fan, but how would you do it? Co-op probably wouldn't be a huge issue, but duels? Might have to remove perfect parry.

Denizen_Of_Dark
2 months ago#99
Hahaha, postin s*** in my topic n accusin me o s***. I get notifications as tc u kno. Only point i made was it not stoppin.

Anyway, perfect parry is good i think. No need to change. same as dark souls, but its easier to parry in souls. Besides sub weapons exist.

Coop is pretty obvious, straight forward. Obviously u lose an ability to slow time in blade mode but u make up for it wit all that extra damage.

Id allow players to choose from blade wolf, sam n raiden... But allow players to dbl up. Jus gotta make sure theres color swap or somethin for sam n wolf

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
2 months ago#100
I do wish we can improve Blade Wolf and Sam like Raiden.
"This is a quote."
My imperfect YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDl3L8bU5HG5OYROnYF3Ztg/featured