7 months ago #39
Yeah but i don't wanna use Ripper. I haven't used Ripper at all on this no upgrade VH.

I don't care about rank. This VH no upgrade is too hard when you have to face more than 1 Mastiff at a time. It's like I have to enjoy getting grabbed endlessly by them. Lucky it is possible to break free of the grab. Usually AI Mistral grabs me and it's impossible to break free of the grab.

Before Armstrong I was struggling so much on Japanese garden(got the Mastiffs stuck me in a corner and won) and AI Mistral(have to use Sai to beat her safely).

Sundowner was surprisingly easy.
Sam is his usual self, nothing hard about him.

I have learned to avoid all Armstrong's attacks. It's just that 2 hits and I'm dead. While I deal so little damage.

It's easy to mess up somewhere and have to restart the whole fight.

Previous Versions
7 months ago
Yeah but i don't wanna use Ripper. I haven't used Ripper at all on this no upgrade VH.

Before Armstrong I was struggling so much on Japanese garden(got the Mastiffs stuck me in a corner and won) and AI Mistral(have to use Sai to beat her safely).

I have learned to avoid all his attacks. It's just that 2 hits and I'm dead. While I deal so little damage.

7 months ago

I don't care about rank. This VH no upgrade is too hard when you have to face more than 1 Mastiff at a time. It's like I have to enjoy getting grabbed endlessly by them. Lucky it is possible to break free of the grab. Usually AI Mistral grabs me and it's impossible to break free of the grab.

I have learned to avoid all his attacks. It's just that 2 hits and I'm dead. While I deal so little damage.