• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Spoilers game complete screen (stats)

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
6 years ago#11
Thats WAY too many C's..
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: vgman94

vgman94
6 years ago#12
ukokira1 posted...
Thats WAY too many C's..

Cs I can forgive and/or understand to an extent. But 59 continues?! I could imagine with a game as hard as this, 25-30 on the first playthrough. But just 1 below 60? Wow. And there should've been at least a couple of Bs and As. I can understand 'em, but it's a bit underwhelming. Also, did anyone notice the stats for limbs such as right/left leg/arm and beheadings? And how many enemies you left alive? I'm going to enjoy this game. But I do wonder what "explosive" kills mean

User Info: gamersince1993

gamersince1993
6 years ago#13
wait..so he beat the game in less than 6 hrs with 59 continues? game is looking to be real short.

User Info: SilentProtag

SilentProtag
6 years ago#14
So... 5 hour long campaign (let's be serious he died 60 times, so probably much less)

no replayability due to mandatory Boris calls

what makes this worth paying $60 for again? Oh right, nothing.

User Info: Darknessbeast10

Darknessbeast10
6 years ago#15
5 hours?,,,,, I hope that's wrong.
With your power you can do nothing: Not One Single Thing - Pain
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420

User Info: primusnine

primusnine
6 years ago#16
SilentProtag posted...
So... 5 hour long campaign (let's be serious he died 60 times, so probably much less)

Hey thanks for coming.

User Info: YamatoShogun

YamatoShogun
6 years ago#17
A little disappointed by the completion time, hopefully there are hidden areas and alternate routes to take. Counting the number of letter rakings there are a total of 9 which seems extremely short. Bayonetta, DMC, Ninja Gaiden all have 15+ missions.

User Info: ResidentGear31

ResidentGear31
6 years ago#18
That game time either doesnt include cutscenes or the player skipped all scenes.

And a second playthrough of 3 hours, skipping scenes and knowing where to go, should be easily doable.

It seems this game follows the mgs series where half the game is cutscenes and total play time is 3 - 5 hours.

User Info: ukokira1

ukokira1
6 years ago#19
SilentProtag posted...

New game plus, great gameplay, 60 VR missions, optional codecs, difficulties, new skins, trying to not suck at the game, it's also possible that it doesn't count th etime spent if you die.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.

User Info: Kadouken

Kadouken
6 years ago#20
I'm guessing it doesn't count playtime for deaths. When you reset back to the previous checkpoint the clock resets. I find it hard to believe that the game is just over 5 hours. During the bootcamp multiple people said that it took 10 plus hours.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  3. Spoilers game complete screen (stats)
  • Topic Archived