• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: matchbox911

matchbox911
9 years ago#1
I'm playing this game on XBOX360 and I'm stuck on the section where you need to lure the Caribou across the water w/o disturbing the herd, using the handgun, only utilizing the antlers... I get to the checkpoint, and the two females cross the water, but he doesn't hear them, and never crosses.

Does anyone know how to get him to cross the water?

User Info: Mach10488

Mach10488
9 years ago#2

matchbox911 posted...
I'm playing this game on XBOX360 and I'm stuck on the section where you need to lure the Caribou across the water w/o disturbing the herd, using the handgun, only utilizing the antlers... I get to the checkpoint, and the two females cross the water, but he doesn't hear them, and never crosses.

Does anyone know how to get him to cross the water?

Go on xbox360achievements.org and post this in their forum section. It is much more active there and you should be able to get a answer quicker.

User Info: dobrobill

dobrobill
9 years ago#3
Try going to the right side and stay back in the woods. Use your scent cover, call, and horns to bring him across. If you get too close to the water the females will alert him.
  • Topic Archived