• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bezurk_PMC

Bezurk_PMC
9 years ago#1
How do I mount the stupid tree stand?
GT:ANTSx0FxTHExSKY
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

User Info: McPeek

McPeek
9 years ago#2
Face the tree stand tree, open inventory, select tree stand and you are up. Do the same thing to get down.
I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception. Groucho Marx

Bezurk_PMC
9 years ago#3
Inventory as in Right Bumper? My tree stand isn't there. sorry if i sound stupid, im just stuck lol
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Bezurk_PMC
9 years ago#4
wow, i figured it out. i feel really stupid now.

User Info: Sundive101

Sundive101
9 years ago#5
For anyone else who gets stuck on this part (like I did)..

Right shoulder to bring up the menu.
Highlight .. the range finder (you can choose any of the non gun slots)
Press the A button
Highlight the stand in the new menu
Press the A button

This is how you change to different rifles, equip calls, scents, etc.
It functions flawlessly. Like a Mac. - mike1123

User Info: kylewilkie

kylewilkie
9 years ago#6
ahhh. good to know. i rented the game and it didn't have a manual for buttons. didn't know to highlight the rangefinder for other options.

how do you use the hunter vision or vitals sensor? Is there a button to hit or it just happens?
LIVE - Wilkz07
  • Topic Archived