• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: bongo_chimp

bongo_chimp
9 years ago#21
Thanks, Sundive. I guess I just don't take safety into consideration since bullets go flying around all the time hunting anything, but firing at a higher trajectory for birds would be a bit less safe, I'd imagine. All I've shot are targets with an M-16 like Uncle Sam told me to and some jugs and a door with some handguns.

I think they need to map out the optional hunts a little better. Kind of just random stumbling so far
xbl: mortuos

User Info: kylewilkie

kylewilkie
9 years ago#22
all the tracking is pretty basic. controller starts to vibrate when you are in an 'animal marks' area and there is a prompt to press A.

Some animals are dumb. Ground hogs, rabbits are stupid, you can walk right up to them and fire the shotgun from the hip and score 92%.

I think they took out hunter sense (the slo-mo option) so hunting a running buck is sometimes tricky.

No weather options that I could find. So far this one is a little better than the Alaskan one, though the best game in the series was Big Game Hunter and BGH09.
LIVE - Wilkz07
  • Topic Archived