• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: J-man45

J-man45
8 years ago#1
Next main part of game is getting the Song of the Hero. So, is 55 GCs good for this point in the game? How many more sidequests should I have left roughly? And I feel like I've found most if not all of the random ones that you just find at night.

Also, I heard that at some point in the game, Faron floods or something? Does it ever go back to normal so I can snag missed goddess cubes (if there are any, I think I have MOST of them considering I only need four more heart pieces. Will I get some of those from goddess cube chests?)

User Info: u_jus_dun_know

u_jus_dun_know
8 years ago#2
there are no missable sidequests or items, you're ok. you'll know when the sidequests are done because the Grabitude Crackle icon in the menu screen will get a red checkmark.

User Info: Green Mamba

Green Mamba
8 years ago#3
Nothing is missable in this game, so don't worry.

If you've truly found all of the randomly scattered Gratitude Crystals (there are ten of them), you have five more Gratitude Crystal sidequests yet to do.
God makes mistakes too...--duderdude3
Agree'd. Most of those mistakes post here.--SwordMaster100

J-man45
8 years ago#4
u_jus_dun_know posted...
there are no missable sidequests or items, you're ok.

Well yeah but I heard that if you beat the game before getting everything you start over with hero mode, correct?

User Info: HeyItsZant

HeyItsZant
8 years ago#5
J-man45 posted...
u_jus_dun_know posted...

Well yeah but I heard that if you beat the game before getting everything you start over with hero mode, correct?

If you so choose.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is NOT the Worst 3D Zelda Game. People who agree: 18

J-man45
8 years ago#6
HeyItsZant posted...
J-man45 posted...
u_jus_dun_know posted...

If you so choose.

Do I have the option of going to hero mode whenever I want to (by like, beating the final boss again or something) or should I copy my file

HeyItsZant
8 years ago#7
J-man45 posted...
HeyItsZant posted...
J-man45 posted...
u_jus_dun_know posted...

If you so choose.

Do I have the option of going to hero mode whenever I want to (by like, beating the final boss again or something) or should I copy my file

I'm pretty sure if you want to do Hero Mode you can just beat the FB whenever you want to.
If you want a file with Hero mode started and a file with your finished 1st quest, I recommend copying before you go to Hero Mode.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is NOT the Worst 3D Zelda Game. People who agree: 18

User Info: u_jus_dun_know

u_jus_dun_know
8 years ago#8
Hero mode overwrites your normal mode current game data so do a copy of it before you fight the final boss.

there are 15 single crystals and a total of 80 crystals.

the only thing that carries over in Hero mode are the bug collection and treasure collection, and gameplay hours from the normal mode, it adds to Hero mode.

HeyItsZant
8 years ago#9
u_jus_dun_know posted...
Hero mode overwrites your normal mode current game data so do a copy of it before you fight the final boss.

there are 15 single crystals and a total of 80 crystals.

the only thing that carries over in Hero mode are the bug collection and treasure collection.

And your Sword Beam level

User Info: Sneakers

Sneakers
8 years ago#10
Green Mamba posted...
Nothing is missable in this game, so don't worry.

If you've truly found all of the randomly scattered Gratitude Crystals (there are ten of them), you have five more Gratitude Crystal sidequests yet to do.

Actually i didnt get any Gratitude Crystals doing the quests you have to do to relace the chandaler(sp?)

I did those quests before being told to collect those crystals. Didnt even know about those crystals til i learned fhat someone's child disappeared.
PSN - TheRealSneakers
The Internet, a vast collection of knowledge and human stupidity.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A