• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Buzz! Quiz World
  3. It's out, how is it?
(message deleted)

User Info: noradaron

noradaron
9 years ago#2
Thats what I'm wondering.
PSN ID: loop-s-pool-----------------Proud PSP Owner
SSFB: Super Sony Fan Boy-----Proud PS3 Owner

User Info: 313detroit313

313detroit313
9 years ago#3
It's a Buzz game... good, but pretty much the same as the others.

Well, it does have more up-to-date questions and the host is certainly much more 'chatty' (he taunts me a lot more than in past games).

All in all, it's pretty good fun!

noradaron
9 years ago#4
Hey! I'm from Detroit too! Do you have a PSN so we can connect?

I also have another question, how many people are usually online, in the morning? afternoon? evening?
PSN ID: loop-s-pool plz heart my lvls on LBP! :)
Now Playing: MW2, Infamous, LittleBig Planet, and MAG Open Beta(1-4-10)
(message deleted)

User Info: LawLessChaos

LawLessChaos
9 years ago#6
This game is very good, but no one is online on this version.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson
Playing: Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Tag Force 4, Prinny: CIRBaH, Disgaea: AoD

User Info: wwefanforlife

wwefanforlife
9 years ago#7

It's good the single player mode it's quite strong but it has repeated a few questions and some I have already had on the PS3 version which is bound to happen. Online is disappointing as no one is online at all it's dead and that's a shame and you can't download the MyBuzz Quiz you have to be connected to the internet to access them it would be good if you could have downloaded a bunch of them and even better if you could play them on the go. However it still is worth buying as it's a very fun game if you have played the other Buzz games you know what your going to get and I'm happy Greg the question reader is on the game. But I do think it's the best quiz game on the PSP.

User Info: r3zid3ntx

r3zid3ntx
9 years ago#8
I ordered my copy online. I personally think there are too many UK sports questions in this one. I live in Belgium. But I don't really care. It's always great to learn new trivia.

noradaron
9 years ago#9
I bought it and I don't regret it ;0
PSN ID: loop-s-pool If you can read this add me as a friend on PSN! :)
Now Playing: MW2, Infamous, Assassin's Creed, and MAG Open Beta
  1. Boards
  2. Buzz! Quiz World
  3. It's out, how is it?
  • Topic Archived