• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. ModNation Racers
  3. Sackboy code not working.

User Info: antwaan812

antwaan812
11 years ago#1
Just got this game on Amazon. The code for sackboy inside is not working. It is typed in exact. Anyone know why it wont take it?

User Info: rowdi1audi

rowdi1audi
11 years ago#2
Sorry to hear that. Is there an expiration date for the Sackboy code? I'd give you mine if I hadn't used it already. Any kart and mod dlc that isn't remixable is worthless imo. I'm still pissed that I bought the Sweet Tooth kart and mod. I have an extra air raid dlc code if you want it.

User Info: GreatGonzalesM

GreatGonzalesM
11 years ago#3
I would greatly apprciate the air raid code :D, As for the the TC you can email UFG and they will probalbly give you a working code.

User Info: BigJohnWV

BigJohnWV
11 years ago#4
Truthfully don't even bother with the Sackboy character. It's ok but you can't do anything with it. Sucks too since his kart would make a perfect Delorean.
"Guns don't kill people, mentally ill people with guns kill people and if we had enough guns we can kill all the mentally ill people" - Lewis Black

User Info: rowdi1audi

rowdi1audi
11 years ago#5
I would greatly apprciate the air raid code :D, As for the the TC you can email UFG and they will probalbly give you a working code.

Message on psn and I'll send it to you. My psn is Rowdi1.

User Info: GreatGonzalesM

GreatGonzalesM
11 years ago#6
I would still contact UFG because remixing DLC was a popular feature requested on their blog so there is a good change you might see the feature in an upcoming update.

User Info: BigJohnWV

BigJohnWV
11 years ago#7
I have a feeling you might be able to eventually, they might just wait a while so that the mod and kart will be paid for by people then allowing them to remix it. I hope so, love to use Sweetooth's kart machine guns and remix Sackboys kart for a Delorean. Also hope to use his zipper and hope a try to recreate Gina Davis' character from Beetlejuice when she was in the bride's dress with the zipper across her mouth, lol.
"Guns don't kill people, mentally ill people with guns kill people and if we had enough guns we can kill all the mentally ill people" - Lewis Black

User Info: BossVersion1

BossVersion1
11 years ago#8
There might be something with your region or the region of the game. If not that, make sure you're typing it in correctly (0 and O, I and 1).
  1. Boards
  2. ModNation Racers
  3. Sackboy code not working.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A