• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: magmagrunt06

magmagrunt06
8 years ago#1
Okay, I just finished installing the game and got a few updates, and after done creating my character and selecting which server I wanna play on, I get this message:

"The lobby server connection has encountered an error." I can't play the damn game NAO?
Currently Playing: Dungeon Fighter Online, SSFIV, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy XIII, Puzzle Quest 2, Pokemon HeartGold, Modern Warfare 2.

User Info: Shibuto

Shibuto
8 years ago#2
Servers are under maintenance right now

User Info: Obellisk

Obellisk
8 years ago#3
SERVERS ARE DOWN...

omg, do a damn search on the forum before posting.
(\__/)
(='.'=] < I do not believe in god

magmagrunt06
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Shibuto

Shibuto
8 years ago#5
hey hey...

Settle down, we don't accept that kind of flaming here...I already told you what's going on, now step out.

User Info: DamageDealerz

DamageDealerz
8 years ago#6
Settle down children.

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl/index.html

Bookmark that page TC
May 18'th 2009, First_Prototype lost a bet and closed his account.
January 8'th 2008, Hyperteen lost a bet and closed his account.

magmagrunt06
8 years ago#7
Okay thanks dude.
Currently Playing: Dungeon Fighter Online, SSFIV, Mass Effect, Final Fantasy XIII, Puzzle Quest 2, Pokemon HeartGold, Modern Warfare 2.

User Info: VietBaka

VietBaka
8 years ago#8
yea..just got the same error
"You know you play too much CS...when you bring a knife to school just to get there faster" ^_^

User Info: Dbarr74

Dbarr74
8 years ago#9
better question, why doesn't the client say it?!
PSN= Dbarr74

magmagrunt06
8 years ago#10
Yeah that's what threw me off, I was having some issues with my ISP a few days ago so I was thinking the issue was pertaining to that, it shouldn't be that hard to display a message saying "Hey, we have maintenance until 3pm ESt, so go masterbote to Michael Moore or play Reach until we are done. Thanks!"
  • Topic Archived