FFXI vs. FFXIV: Round 2 - the Action Bar vs. the Macro Pallet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. FFXI vs. FFXIV: Round 2 - the Action Bar vs. the Macro Pallet

User Info: mack10

mack10
8 years ago#31
Sorry, cancel my previous post because it did't show the "" and "" where I put them...forget it.

User Info: mack10

mack10
8 years ago#32
and after my attempt to type them again but make them look different, it still didn't show them...the internet sucks at night.

User Info: Zexes7

Zexes7
8 years ago#33

Ooooh, I accidentally left out one single letter. Somebody call the grammar police! We can't have people making typos! Not on the internet!

I would think a better use of argumentation would have been to point out once again that the spell MUST be spelled correctly. Not to use the overly-done "grammar police" phrase.
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/06/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
8 years ago#34
Out of curiosity what would you use for "Stonega"? I always used or in my macros, what is wrong with using /ma "Stonega" ?? just curious because I'm guessing there's a better method?

Its been over one year since I last played FFXI, but I think I used <st> instead of <t>. The problem with using <t> is that you'd start casting on whatever you were targeting, while <st> lets you cycle through opponents and decide which to target.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: askpeevies

askpeevies
8 years ago#35
<stnpc>
FFXI-Egobrane-Taru WAR75 CoP/RoZ/ToAU/WotG/ACP/aMKD-Asura
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/cleanc/pc/Egobrane/5efc5.png

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
8 years ago#36
Yeah, I couldn't remember the correct command.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: Sinfjotle

Sinfjotle
8 years ago#37

Ooooh, I accidentally left out one single letter. Somebody call the grammar police! We can't have people making typos! Not on the internet!

I could get into grammar and proper writing, but then I'm afraid I'd have to spend an hour fixing that train wreck of a blog post.

Quick tip: learn what a thesis statement is.

User Info: Hubsch2016

Hubsch2016
8 years ago#38
This topic delivers.
Please keep in mind that I only engage those that have demonstrated the ability to conduct themselves respectfully.
www.Hubsch2016.com

User Info: G35DriverGuy

G35DriverGuy
7 years ago#39

Whatever make the user interface friendlier for me is better.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIV Online
  3. FFXI vs. FFXIV: Round 2 - the Action Bar vs. the Macro Pallet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived