• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
  3. GOTY DLC not showing up in game on Steam

User Info: KopeofOnrac

KopeofOnrac
5 months ago#1
Question: I bought GOTY on Steam, but I can't find my DLC content, and I'm kind of pissed. Where is it?

Answer: I was pissed, too. First thing, you're going to keep your saved progress. Now, if you bought GOTY, then on the splash screen, which is that first little screen when you first start up the game, you'll see "DATA FILES." Click on "DATA FILES," and then check all the boxes. All those check boxes are all your DLCs (don't check the one box at the bottom off the menu about "Load Loose Files," I don't even know what that does). Congratulations, you've just loaded all your DLCs. Now select PLAY in the splash screen. You'll retain all your save files, like I promised. It takes about 30 seconds to hear each of the new radio broadcasts once you're in game to unlock each of the DLCs.
My name is Kope. I saw it north, near the waterfall. Believe me! I think it was a robot.
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
  3. GOTY DLC not showing up in game on Steam
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers