• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  3. So, how old is Paz again?

User Info: C_Metaphor

C_Metaphor
11 years ago#1
I've been reading some articles in the MGS Wiki about Peace Walker (out of anticipation) & I've read something about an "Extra Op" where you date Paz, & that the end of it is the player getting it on with her in the Love Box (it just made sense why its the LOVE box)

How old is she?
In case you're wondering, C is for Cryptic. Apparently, someone already used CrypticMetaphor
BLACKOUT!- Psycho Mantis

C_Metaphor
11 years ago#2
& after posting that message, I just realized a mistake in my sig.

Epic Fail! lol
In case you're wondering, C is for Cryptic. Apparently, someone already used CrypticMetaphor
BLACKOUT!- Psycho Mantis

User Info: ZanarkandZ

ZanarkandZ
11 years ago#3
She's sixteen...so...yeah...Kojima is a pe~...cough cough lolicon

C_Metaphor
11 years ago#4
16? Isn't 18 the legal age for women?
BLACKOUT!- Psycho Mantis

User Info: Ichijo

Ichijo
11 years ago#5
http://www.avert.org/age-of-consent.htm

Oh.

User Info: C_Box

C_Box
11 years ago#6
WOAH! Holy crap the age of consent in Japan is as low as 13 years old? O_O

Also, Arkansas is one of three states where the legal age of consent is 14 years old. Did you notice the footnote that says "*Must be kin"?
MGO User Name: C. Box

User Info: eric_otness

eric_otness
11 years ago#7
Regardless of the way Japan or America works, Paz still apparently had consentual sex while underage given the date Paz mission's completed result (The age of consent in Costa Rica is 18 years old, and that's by Male/Female).

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
11 years ago#8
It is illegal for an American citizen or resident to have sex in another country with someone aged under 16, unless the age difference is less than 4 years, in which case the minimum age is 12.

Wait what?! So if your 16 and out of the country, you can have sex with a 12 year old? No matter what the law is in said country?
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

C_Metaphor
11 years ago#9
It said american citizen right? But Paz is Costa Rican (or some other nationality), so that means....
BLACKOUT!- Psycho Mantis

C_Metaphor
11 years ago#10
Just went through the link, sorry, I drew from Gamemaster64's post & replied to it. lol

So the legal age for Costa Rican women to have intercourse is 18? That means....
BLACKOUT!- Psycho Mantis
  1. Boards
  2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
  3. So, how old is Paz again?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A