• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Gecko codes for Always Mega Heat and Enemies Always Drop Rare Chests

User Info: Jbresat

Jbresat
6 years ago#1
Hey! I remember I board with gecko codes made by the members (I think it was gbatemp.net) with a topic dedicated to Xenoblade. Some codes posted were not like « time always 00:00:00 » and so on. Does someone has the Always Mega Heat and Enemies Always Drop Rare Chests codes?

User Info: Mr_Bojingo

Mr_Bojingo
6 years ago#2
speaking of gecko, what's the website to get it? i think i found one, but its like 2 years ago, will that one work fine, or is there an up-to-date one?
90% of teens today would die if Facebook was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your sig.

User Info: Vaenir

Vaenir
6 years ago#3
http://geckocodes.org/?c=SX4E01

Most codes can be found here. That's the link for the NA version, change it to SX4P01 if you're playing PAL version.

User Info: Mr_Bojingo

Mr_Bojingo
6 years ago#4
found it, thanx. But now i want the 'always drop rare chest code'. the mega heat i dont think we need because there's a code that makes all gems rank 6.
90% of teens today would die if Facebook was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your sig.

User Info: Sequences

Sequences
6 years ago#5
God I remember looking forever for that rare chest code a few years ago, finally found it on a Japanese blog and had to port it over.

Unique Boxes
041562D8 3B800003
Rare Boxes
041562D8 3B800002
Wood Boxes
041562D8 3B800001
Randomized Boxes
041562D8 40800024

Enjoy
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. Gecko codes for Always Mega Heat and Enemies Always Drop Rare Chests