• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. The best gems and equipments location? Share your knowedge.

User Info: Ilogis

Ilogis
9 years ago#1
My equipments are still pretty suck at level 99. Can you people share your information of some best gems and equipment you think in this game?

I want to know about Double Attack, Critical, Night Vision, Agility Up at max level. What monster drop the crystal to make those?

So far i know 2 good gems are Haste VI and Back Attack Plus VI.

Haste VI from the Telethia in Alcamoth and from the glove the level 100 Unique Giant near the Giant's treasure in Valak Moutain drop (more useful than gem because you don't have to equip it to weapon).

Back Attack Plus from Fenris in Satorl Mash near the Silent Obelisk at Night.

User Info: Relm98

Relm98
9 years ago#2
Best equipment appears to be the lanzelot set( sadly it's so ugly). Everything stronger is already pre equiped with gems...

Double attack V material drops from those giant raptors in makna forest.
Critical V mats from the lv 108 Bunny.
Agi up V can be farmed in the ether mine with lv 5 nature.

Ilogis
9 years ago#3
Thanks.

I forgot to mention Unbeatable and the gem that reduce auto attack damage but fill Talent Gauge.
If anyone know their location, I'll appreciate.

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
9 years ago#4
Save before opening all unique named chests to speed up the process

Lancelot Boots / Helm / Gloves: Get in Alcamoth/Prison Island while grinding/questing.
Lancelot Legs: Kill the 93 named on central seal island in eryth sea
Lancelot Armor: The lvl 80 big ant on the thumb of fallen arm, or the 95 ptero on the distant fingertip
Glory Guards: Any level 100 or higher unique, the monkey at night at valak at 3 sages is the easiest. Has built in 45% haste, not as good as 50% you can make from mega heat, but it's haste on an armor slot.
Z Speed: Buy in colony 6 from machina shop, open at 3am, need high colony 6. 5 Housing and commerce I think.
Drones with Sword X talent: Quest to fix the broken ether furnace, chain starts with Restoring the capital from a nopon in Frontier Village in the Nopon Tower area.

Agility+50: Nature level 5 for colony 6, mine in colony 6/ether mine green crystals

Double Attack 50%, Unbeatable 50%, Debuff Resist 100%: Named 99 giant dinosaur near the dead forest area in Makna. The 98 non-uniques drop them too but there's so few and they don't guarantee a silver chest you might as well farm the named.

Night Vision 50%: Daedala 105 named near the wreckage on Fallen Arm

Haste 50%: The 91 lizards in Tephra Cave, Arel Telethias in Eryth and Alcamoth

Topple Damage up: Eryth sea high level turtles, jump to the bottom of reef 9.

Topple Duration up: Jada and Jadasu spiders in Tephra Cave

Spike Defense 75%: tons of stuff, you shouldn't need to farm this, just putting it here because it's really convenient to have. Get another 20% from linking with dunban and heal the last 5%.

Critical 25%: I think the 108 bunny is it for critical up, if you link with fiora you can get all double attacks are critical, and you should have 50% double attack + your weapon crit...

Remember you only need a single crystal to turn into a 70-99% cylinder, 8 total crystals to outfit your whole party or 4 to outfit your current. Always mega heat.

Weapons, these are 3 slot drop locations from uniques, this isn't every location, but you only need one.

Shulk: Monado 3 newgame+ or any 3 slot Monado Replica from the quests by Vanea in Colony 6 junks ship.

Fiora: Conviction Blades from Wandering Amon in Bionis Elbow of Valak, the frog at Amu shore in Eryth, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Reyn: Atomic Driver from the turtle below reef 9, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Dunban: Wyvern Cutlass from the frog at Amu shore in Eryth, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Carna: Endless Rifle from the ether at the broken teleporter in Prison Island, and the sleep spike Kromar at Kromar coast in Eryh.

Melia: Sun Staff from the ether at the broken teleporter in Prison Island, the ether in the kitchet at prison island, the boss in the second sanctum in Prison Island,

Riki: Meteor Nibbler, unique feris NE of silent obelisk in Satorl Marsh during the fog, and the level 80 ant on fallen arm digit 1.

Ilogis
9 years ago#5

Thanks. You are really helpful.

User Info: KrazytigerEX

KrazytigerEX
9 years ago#6
Arrawnt posted...
Save before opening all unique named chests to speed up the process

Lancelot Boots / Helm / Gloves: Get in Alcamoth/Prison Island while grinding/questing.
Lancelot Legs: Kill the 93 named on central seal island in eryth sea
Lancelot Armor: The lvl 80 big ant on the thumb of fallen arm, or the 95 ptero on the distant fingertip
Glory Guards: Any level 100 or higher unique, the monkey at night at valak at 3 sages is the easiest. Has built in 45% haste, not as good as 50% you can make from mega heat, but it's haste on an armor slot.
Z Speed: Buy in colony 6 from machina shop, open at 3am, need high colony 6. 5 Housing and commerce I think.
Drones with Sword X talent: Quest to fix the broken ether furnace, chain starts with Restoring the capital from a nopon in Frontier Village in the Nopon Tower area.

Agility+50: Nature level 5 for colony 6, mine in colony 6/ether mine green crystals

Double Attack 50%, Unbeatable 50%, Debuff Resist 100%: Named 99 giant dinosaur near the dead forest area in Makna. The 98 non-uniques drop them too but there's so few and they don't guarantee a silver chest you might as well farm the named.

Night Vision 50%: Daedala 105 named near the wreckage on Fallen Arm

Haste 50%: The 91 lizards in Tephra Cave, Arel Telethias in Eryth and Alcamoth

Topple Damage up: Eryth sea high level turtles, jump to the bottom of reef 9.

Topple Duration up: Jada and Jadasu spiders in Tephra Cave

Spike Defense 75%: tons of stuff, you shouldn't need to farm this, just putting it here because it's really convenient to have. Get another 20% from linking with dunban and heal the last 5%.

Critical 25%: I think the 108 bunny is it for critical up, if you link with fiora you can get all double attacks are critical, and you should have 50% double attack + your weapon crit...

Remember you only need a single crystal to turn into a 70-99% cylinder, 8 total crystals to outfit your whole party or 4 to outfit your current. Always mega heat.

Weapons, these are 3 slot drop locations from uniques, this isn't every location, but you only need one.

Shulk: Monado 3 newgame+ or any 3 slot Monado Replica from the quests by Vanea in Colony 6 junks ship.

Fiora: Conviction Blades from Wandering Amon in Bionis Elbow of Valak, the frog at Amu shore in Eryth, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Reyn: Atomic Driver from the turtle below reef 9, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Dunban: Wyvern Cutlass from the frog at Amu shore in Eryth, or the telethia at central seal in Eryth.

Carna: Endless Rifle from the ether at the broken teleporter in Prison Island, and the sleep spike Kromar at Kromar coast in Eryh.

Melia: Sun Staff from the ether at the broken teleporter in Prison Island, the ether in the kitchet at prison island, the boss in the second sanctum in Prison Island,

Riki: Meteor Nibbler, unique feris NE of silent obelisk in Satorl Marsh during the fog, and the level 80 ant on fallen arm digit 1.

Where were you a week and a half ago? I coulda used this information when i was 24/7 on the game :|
Math illiteracy affects 8 out of every 5 people, If you are not one of them, put this in your sig!!!

User Info: gamer6879403333

gamer6879403333
9 years ago#7
Arrawnt, are you sure about the Lancelot set? I'm pretty sure I had the whole thing by the end, but never fought a level 90+ anything on the Eryth Sea. I got everything on prison island by regular enemy drops.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.

User Info: HienLai

HienLai
9 years ago#8
I prefer the 3 slot Comet Bitter over the Meteor Nibbler since it has slightly lower Atk but better every other stat.
  1. Boards
  2. Xenoblade Chronicles
  3. The best gems and equipments location? Share your knowedge.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A