• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Clockwork Ruins Galaxy hungry Luma can go f*** itself

User Info: Cheeze_E_Breath

Cheeze_E_Breath
11 months ago#1
30 coins in an annoying spinning gear section? Yeah, f*** off you stupid hungry Luma. Already spent half an hour trying to do this and I've already chucked my controller in the air once because this one's so annoying to get. It's so boring, tedious, and annoying because it's so easy to fall off and die. Worst hungry Luma in the game by far.

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
11 months ago#2
30 coins in an annoying spinning gear section? Yeah, f*** off you stupid hungry Luma.

it's really not that hard and there's a lot of ways to save yourself as you do it. I end up with like 35 or so. Just gotta stick with it

Working on Green Stars myself. Plowing through them pretty quickly but it's pretty silly how many are "leap of faith" jumps where you either get the star or die. Had to farm for some extra lives. In the middle of the Extra World and then hope to get them all in a few days.

The Green star at the end of Clockwork Ruins was brutal...had to ride the last wheel off the platform and it was so easy to misjudge the depth of the star so I'd often fall right past it.

User Info: CosmicOtter

CosmicOtter
9 months ago#3
Agreed. It only took me a couple of tries when revisiting this game but I still hope he goes blind eating all those damn coins lol. It’s really only hard due to the knock back...which is something I generally see as bad game design in an action game or platformer. Still, it’s just one tiny part of a great game imho.

User Info: Scraps

Scraps
5 months ago#4
Even if it was very difficult, it is the last normal world in the game. I would think you’d expect the difficulty to be ramped up at that point, if only a little bit.
Peace and crackers!

User Info: Lord_Marluxia

Lord_Marluxia
2 months ago#5
I'm stuck on the first green star in stone cyclone galaxy at the moment. Why the hell is it so hard to triple jump??
Just because you move your lips doesn't mean that you exist.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Clockwork Ruins Galaxy hungry Luma can go f*** itself
  • Post New Message

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 11 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 242 Questions (241 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A