• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gks1096

gks1096
2 years ago#1
Does anyone still play this game?

I’m stuck and need help - I got a kid to play it for me but he did nothing!

I want to get to green stars and am willing to ship my game and pay for stars!

If anyone is there please respond!

Thanks!

Glenda Stevens

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
2 years ago#2
Is the question that you want to get to the Green Star missions?

To access them, collect all 120 normal Stars in the game, then beat the final boss again. Once the end credits are over, the Green Stars will be activated and you can start collecting them.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/76125431

gks1096
2 years ago#3
No, I need someone to get me some stars! I know it sounds strange but I’ve been trying the same ones for a year! I can’t do anything with a timer/clock! I’m old!

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
2 years ago#4
Oh. Well then, uh...

Obviously I(or any other person) can't nip down to your home to personally help you out, so... hmm.

The best advice I could give would be to try watching some Youtube videos. Search for the level's name and the troublesome Green Star's number, then you'll find some videos that show you where the star is and how to get it. Try to duplicate what the video does, there will be one whose instructions suit you somewhere, for every star. Once you've figured out the way to get it, all that's left is practice.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/76125431

gks1096
2 years ago#5
I have 99 stars - I can’t get 100 so I can go to the next one in world 6 - I have watched every video about 50 times! I’m looking for someone to help - I will ship my game out to someone if they can get me to 120 - I know sounds ridiculous! I have gone to Game Stop to see if there was someone there to help - they thought I was crazy! I would move to a new game but that would mean a new console as the Wii seems like it is obsolete

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
2 years ago#6
Get it yourself.No one is gonna play the game for you.Either get it yourself or move on.
3DS FC:3454-6183-7999
Pokemon White 2 National Dex Completed:9/26/2013

gks1096
2 years ago#7
Thank you so much for your kind response.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A