• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Really hope they return to these type of Mario games soon

User Info: friendlydude

friendlydude
3 years ago#21
If you like what you've seen from Odyssey, you simply have to watch the Gamexplain analysis of the game over at youtube. Wow, this baby was picked apart like a tribe of meat eaters ripping apart a juicy steak. I mean that in a good way, lol.

friendlydude
3 years ago#22
*getting nervous*. The Switch release is only two days away!

friendlydude
3 years ago#23
It's here, it's here! *runs around excitedly throwing rocks at people*

User Info: LtSylar

LtSylar
3 years ago#24
I like both the 2D and 3D Mario games. Expert level Mario Maker levels where less than 10% of players have beaten are fun to me. My wife, however, who never grew up on 2D classic games, much prefers Galaxy. She doesn't even like Sunshine or 64 (Sunshine I can understand, and 64 is a bit outdated). Galaxy 1 and 2 are her favorite games to play. She still gets frustrated when she dies and thinks she "sucks" and angrily throws the controller at me so I can beat it for her, but a Super Mario Galaxy 3 would be ideal.

And for the record, 3D games have 3 dimensions. Shouldn't be a difficult concept. Height, width and depth.
Xbox Live: Lt Sylar

friendlydude
3 years ago#25
I love those super hard Super Mario Maker levels I see on youtube. I know playing them would be a different matter, and I'd end up throwing my controller at you like your wife does, but they still look fun! :)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
  3. Really hope they return to these type of Mario games soon
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A