• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: micycle

micycle
8 years ago#1
So whenever I beat the game a message comes up saying "An error occurred while accessing Wii system memory. Refer to the Wii operations manual for details." Does anyone know what that means? I have no clue where my manual is to check. It only happens when I play through the credits though. I tried deleting some things of my wii to free up space, nothing. I can still play through other stars and it will save fine. Is it just my game?

User Info: DocEggmanNega

DocEggmanNega
8 years ago#2
May be corrupted Mario Galaxy 2 data.
youtube.com/doctoreggmannega Skype: brent_doctoreggman PSN: DocEggman
"When i'm on the ps3 internet browser can my friends see what website i'm on?"

User Info: SpindashStudios

SpindashStudios
8 years ago#3
Dude... I'm getting the exact same error. wtf is this!?
Previous Gamefaqs user name: LegendsDX7, 35:Idol, 1692 karma
PSN: Spindash / XBL: Spindash1

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
8 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: GauRocks

GauRocks
8 years ago#5
First off, you guys need to update your Wii to 4.2u via WiiConnect24 if it's not there already.

Second, you should try to eliminate the possibility that you have a bad copy of the game. Find a second copy and test it in your Wii. If you can, find a second Wii and test your game in it.

If neither thing helps, you've probably corrupted an important system file or setting. You may need to send your Wii in for repairs if you can't undo the damage yourself

I won't say more than that, so if you're confused by what I've just said, I'm sorry.
:{//=|ROYAL DEFENDER OF NABOO|=\\}:
REALLY
- adv. Apparently.

User Info: SpindashStudios

SpindashStudios
8 years ago#6
Dammit all!
Previous Gamefaqs user name: LegendsDX7, 35:Idol, 1692 karma
PSN: Spindash / XBL: Spindash1
  • Topic Archived