• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cillzone1721

Cillzone1721
1 year ago#1
I was gifted this game from a friend who said he played it as a kid and loved it, but im wondering if you veterans of the series, could help me out with some beginner tips, mostly regarding

Healing- hate to ask, but is there a pokemon center-ish place where i can heal my alive units for free? Im assuming no

Combat tips would be helpful as well

I already have the the djiin and summoning stone guide that shows me where they all are, but could someone explain the basics of djiin? Like, use and recharge.

Thanks to whoever responds, hopefully somebody still checks this board.
Gamers Never Die, We Just Level Up.
FC 3926-7805-4442 , https://discord.gg/aGaZpaB <Super Chill and Friendly Discord Server

User Info: TraineeShanna

TraineeShanna
1 year ago#2
The game is super easy until the final boss. You don't really need any tips to progress, just play the way that you find fun and try things out.

User Info: flamefanf11

flamefanf11
1 year ago#3
Ok so the closet thing you will find to a poke center is a inn look for signs with a bed all inns cost gold but it's a very small amount. For djinn it's some what simple. In battle choose the equiped djinn with the ablity you want to use after the animation the djinn is on standby and you can now use it for a hit all summon. After the summon the djinn need to recharge in battle one djinn recharges per turn per character, out side of battle about one every 5 or so steps. Also the more djinn of the same type on standby the stronger the summon you can use, but the longer it takes to recharge. The best combat advice I can give is keep one person with target all healing and another with single target healing makes everything easier in my opinion. Sorry about the wall of text/run on sentence.

User Info: Cillzone1721

Cillzone1721
1 year ago#4
flamefanf11 posted...
Ok so the closet thing you will find to a poke center is a inn look for signs with a bed all inns cost gold but it's a very small amount. For djinn it's some what simple. In battle choose the equiped djinn with the ablity you want to use after the animation the djinn is on standby and you can now use it for a hit all summon. After the summon the djinn need to recharge in battle one djinn recharges per turn per character, out side of battle about one every 5 or so steps. Also the more djinn of the same type on standby the stronger the summon you can use, but the longer it takes to recharge. The best combat advice I can give is keep one person with target all healing and another with single target healing makes everything easier in my opinion. Sorry about the wall of text/run on sentence.

@flamefanf11
Thanks bro! Huge help, This is one of those games ive wanted to play, but simple things like cheap healing wasnt explained, granted, i hate hand-holdy games, but itd be nice if the simple things were explained.

Last thing, how do i unlock the cure psynergy? I literally cant find a utube video or guide on it, if you know, thatd be a huge hope.
Gamers Never Die, We Just Level Up.
FC 3926-7805-4442 , https://discord.gg/aGaZpaB <Super Chill and Friendly Discord Server

User Info: flamefanf11

flamefanf11
1 year ago#5
Depends on your class and djinn if you put all Venus (Earth) djinn on Matthew he gets the cure line of spells the first spell cure at lvl 1 and eventually Revive if you put all Jupiter (Wind) on Karis she gets fresh breeze a group healing spell line at about lvl 7 or 8 but half the fun is putting different combinations of elemental djinn on a character and seeing what spells they get but if you want to run it safe just match djinn to the same element adept I've beaten the first two games just running same element djinn and adept then ran them a second time with different classes

User Info: TheStatic

TheStatic
1 year ago#6
It might not be an option for you, but I'd highly suggest playing the first two games first. They're available on GBA and Wii U.
Reckoner
You can't take it with yer
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A