• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  3. Ideas for this game's story years before it came out

User Info: DrugsRBad

DrugsRBad
2 years ago#1
Years before this game came out, me and a friend were discussing story ideas for a third game. Here’s what we came up with:

Immediately after the happy ending in The Lost Age, the people of Vale want to know why they broke the seal in Alchemy. Shockingly, everyone except Jenna and Piers sell out Felix. I thought this made a lot of sense for two reasons. First, Vault is right next to Mt. Aleph, so this would be a good place to lock him up. Second, in the first game, Hamma feels sorry for Felix because she says he has a horrible fate (something that was never followed up on). So Piers decides to leave and many years down the line, he learns they are going to execute Felix. So Piers becomes the main character and recruits Tekeru (an Earth adept), Eoleo (a Mars adept), and that girl in Contigo (a Jupiter adept) and tries to find a way to rescue Felix. I suppose this wouldn’t have worked out though, since I don’t think many people liked Piers enough to be a main character.

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
2 years ago#2
Camelot deliberately avoided working fan theories into the story.

Tekeru was definitely going to be in Dark Dawn's sequel, they mention him being away trying to deal with the Grave Eclipse when you get Himi
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115
  1. Boards
  2. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
  3. Ideas for this game's story years before it came out
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A