• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BiggLaw

BiggLaw
6 years ago#151
People still playing this game will always find this useful. I do when I randomly go back to it
Posted using GameFlux
AlphaWhelp posted...
I'm 100% certain the crystal dragon is unavoidable. it's part of the story that you get it.

Then you're 100% wrong. I missed the crystal dragon and I was looking for it. Since that side of the town was clearly blocked off at that point, I didn't realize I could get into the opera house.
It's funny that everyone's been complaining about missing Brick, since I found Brick but missed a lot of other stuff.

I do think this post is leaving out a very important PONR. Once you take the cloud passage, you can't go back, right? Even though you get back to that part of the continent on the ship, things will be different then and so certain djinn will be inaccessible. So the cloud passage is still a PONR, right?

User Info: The Fir Coat

The Fir Coat
4 years ago#154
TharosTheDragon posted...
It's funny that everyone's been complaining about missing Brick, since I found Brick but missed a lot of other stuff.

I do think this post is leaving out a very important PONR. Once you take the cloud passage, you can't go back, right? Even though you get back to that part of the continent on the ship, things will be different then and so certain djinn will be inaccessible. So the cloud passage is still a PONR, right?

The Fir Coat posted...
Yeah this topic isn't 100% accurate. It should have one additional entry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- MISSABLES BEFORE POINT OF NO RETURN 1.5
- PONR: Take the Cloud Passage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Venus-Brick-Harapa

Between the Harapa ruins event and the cloud passage is the ONLY window to get this djinn.

So yes, you are correct.
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
(edited 4 years ago)

User Info: gwwak

gwwak
1 year ago#155
Tag
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
Come visit The Range http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1003-
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A