• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. A secret about this game known only to me...

User Info: LuigiRaceway

LuigiRaceway
1 year ago#1
I haven’t seen anyone mention this over the years so I thought I’d better share it now to see if anyone else knew about this.

You can quite comfortably play this game with one hand which means you can play through the game in two player mode if you follow these steps

1.) You will need two wii remotes and two nun-chucks. Start a two player game and make sure the nun-chucks are plugged in.

2.) Don’t touch the nun-chucks and hold the wii remote as you normally would (ie not side-ways) and now you can move around with the d-pad using your thumb with the correct orientation and use the b and a button to run and jump.

Did anyone else know about this?

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
9 months ago#2
Do a dual player speed run,! For added challenge when a regular speed run isn't enough.

Heh. Just joking. Although that would be cool. Have you ever finished any levels like this?
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: LuigiRaceway

LuigiRaceway
9 months ago#3

Simon33333 posted...
Do a dual player speed run,! For added challenge when a regular speed run isn't enough.

Heh. Just joking. Although that would be cool. Have you ever finished any levels like this?

I would like to see someone speedrun like this. I think I may have finished the first level in the game like this. It was tough.

User Info: Simon33333

Simon33333
9 months ago#4
It's hard to keep track of two characters most likely
I can't think of a signature!

User Info: Zacek

Zacek
6 months ago#5
That sound like somethine interesting for Twitch...
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216
  1. Boards
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  3. A secret about this game known only to me...
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A