Short and Easy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
6 years ago#1
Don't get me wrong i'm 31 and a old school mario fan so i loved this but it was waaaay to short and easy.

User Info: Knuckles07

Knuckles07
6 years ago#2
SexPantherPanda posted...
Don't get me wrong i'm 31 and a old school mario fan so i loved this but it was waaaay to short and easy.

Easy? Yeah, sure. But short? In comparison to SMB3 it was really long (especially as far as level length goes)...
ZINGBOT (Big Brother 13): "Shelly, what do you call someone who likes to smoke, hunt, and fish? A dude! Zzzziiinnnng!"

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
6 years ago#3

Lol. No,it wasnt. You want short? Go play SMB 3 and then come back and say it's to short and easy. Plus,I bet you didnt even play World 9 yet.
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
6 years ago#4
Easier than Bros 3, but much longer.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.

User Info: ZenithianHero

ZenithianHero
6 years ago#5
I found it harder than the DS NSMB very least, but I think the challenge and length is just right.

SexPantherPanda
6 years ago#6
I love how the 3rd poster is just a parrot

User Info: pancakegr8

pancakegr8
6 years ago#7
I recently played SMB3. I would have to say that NSMBW is a lot longer.
by your nature, we are a Nation...
peace be on to you.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
6 years ago#8
I love how the 3rd poster is just a parrot

I love how you made a stupid BS assumption about me.
Pokemon White:4728-0143-8299
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611

SexPantherPanda
6 years ago#9
Parrot Post is Parrot...

User Info: BlanketPI

BlanketPI
6 years ago#10
Parrot Post is Parrot...

Ironic, when you, yourself, parroted yourself.

I'd say this is not a particularly good Mario game for people playing solo, though the Toad rescue missions help. It's probably the second or third toughest Super Mario Bros. game out of 6, but that does mean something. The levels are longer, too. It might not be as long as, say, New Super Mario Bros. (I believe it is the longest one in the series) but I think it is longer than Super Mario World. Other than those 3, you're talking about the Nintendo Entertainment System ones and those didn't have nearly enough space to compete with New Super Mario Bros. Wii for length.

Sure, if you compare it to Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2, it is short, but this game is of a fairly different style, being more speed based and with fewer, shorter levels, so you shouldn't hold that against it. Besides, Super Mario 3D Land appears to have fewer, shorter levels, too and it is getting close to a perfect transition from 2D to 3D in terms of style. Not perfect, but close enough to make the argument here, hold.

...I suspect your motives are not good.... Your responses are rather revealing of your true nature.... You will probably do something very predictable, but avoid anything I say you will do. So I won't say you will do something specific and simply think it.
I apologize in advance, if I am annoying! I'm not trying!
Walk through games, not run. It's playing on the game's terms, not your own.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived