• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pdxjigsaw

pdxjigsaw
9 years ago#1
whenever Mario says "Mexico" when he's going into a level. It's really funny, but I'm getting tired of it already...

User Info: crossX18

crossX18
9 years ago#2
he isnt saying mexico... he is saying "lets a go" or "lets go".... i know because i use to think he said that too but you have to listen more carefully and you will see he is actually saying one of the above =)

User Info: Jellyfloater

Jellyfloater
9 years ago#3
Lolwut
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran

User Info: pdxjigsaw

pdxjigsaw
9 years ago#4
I don't know about that. I have a really nice surround sound system, and it sounds like "mexico" over here...maybe the mushroom kingdom is in s. america?

User Info: billyclark

billyclark
9 years ago#5
What does Mexico have to do with South America?

User Info: Rare_Ltd

Rare_Ltd
9 years ago#6
your high
STILL WAITING FOR THE REAL BANJO THREEIE

User Info: billyclark

billyclark
9 years ago#7
No one owns high.

User Info: SolidKnight

SolidKnight
9 years ago#8
Lol, it really does sound like he's saying Mexico.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
9 years ago#9
I used to think he was saying "let's pickle" back in Super Mario 64. :p
You learn something new every day. Usually, how dumb yet another person is.

User Info: zeldamaster2

zeldamaster2
9 years ago#10
Have you never heard a stereotype Italian-American speak? They speak like that and Mario is clearly saying "let's go". The adding of a schwa (or short e) sound after "let's" is to make it sound more Italian just like some people add "o" to make words sound more like Spanish.

Not only that, "Mexico" would be quite an unusual and out-of-place thing to say considering Mario's vocabulary.
  • Topic Archived