• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzlegeddon
  3. Trophies still don't sync

User Info: GuardianLegend4

GuardianLegend4
9 years ago#1
Beware, as of today the trophies will not sync, and I believe its whats making it take to long to sync trophies. I sent a message to customer service, waiting on response.

User Info: Crazy AJ

Crazy AJ
9 years ago#2
I've been trying to get this fixed since I bought the game. Man it pisses me off!

I emailed sony and they gave a crappy response. I emailed tecmo and they haven't even responded yet.

Then I emailed Pieces Interactive and they said this:

Hello A.J,

Thanks for the report. We are aware of the problem and are looking into a fix for this issue.

Best Regards,
Johan

Pieces Interactive

I highly advise people to avoid this game like the plague before they fix this problem. It's been taking like 2 minutes to sync trophies and it keeps trying to sync even after I synced them. Incredibly annoying not to mention worthless having trophies for this game that no one can see but yourself.

User Info: GuardianLegend4

GuardianLegend4
9 years ago#3
Yeah, I got the usual "thank you for email, we are looking into it" from sony, so if nothing happens in a few weeks, I'll write again, people are complaining on ps3trophies.org too

User Info: Crazy AJ

Crazy AJ
9 years ago#4
Sweet. I'm just glad I'm not the only one trying to tackle this annoying problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Puzzlegeddon
  3. Trophies still don't sync
  • Topic Archived