• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Why are the bot survivors so stupid?

User Info: gideongarner100

gideongarner100
4 months ago#1
I decided to try and play left 4 dead 2 again and switch off with my brother each round. We both noticed that the bot survivors in this game are abnormally stupid even for bad video game standards. Which leads me to think, did valve do this on purpose? The bot survivors will just steal kills so your standing there putting billets into a charger and a bot shoots it once with a handgun and it’s dead. And they get the kill point for it. They will also heal themselves, you and other bots even when they/I are in the green. And then say if you and another survivor get hit by a special infected at the same time the bots will go help the other Bot and leave you to die even if they are standing right next to you. And these are only 2 out of many many things. I find it very very hard to believe these mechanics were accidental. Did valve purposefully do this to troll consumers?
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: crouton

crouton
4 months ago#2
I dunno, but the bots have unfortunately been pretty dumb since the game came out.
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Why are the bot survivors so stupid?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A