• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Why do they sometimes vote to kick you for no reason?

User Info: HeadOverHeels6

HeadOverHeels6
7 months ago#1
I can understand they do it when I'm doing very poorly. But today, for instance, I had the highest score on my team. And directly when the game decided to let me becoming the Tank, they kicked me. Like... why? I was doing really good and had barely been the Tank for one second before the first kick vote dropped in.

User Info: crouton

crouton
5 months ago#2
Sounds like nothing's changed when it comes to public VS games. :(
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton

User Info: Kingkevin06

Kingkevin06
5 months ago#3
I’ve been getting the itch to play this game again and I know I’d suck but if I can get even 2 of my friends to buy it and play again I’d definitely make sure any online game I played was with them so someone couldn’t kick us out.

If you can try to make at least one friend in the game and play together so any team you 2 are on, the other 2 shouldn’t be able to vote you out, if I remember right you can’t vote since it should equal no to being kicked and a friend voting no should balance it off and let you stay in.

1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Why do they sometimes vote to kick you for no reason?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A