• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Anyone still play this garbo?

User Info: BuckeyeChris03

BuckeyeChris03
2 years ago#1
Obviously the servers are junk, hosts quit nonstop, decent games fall apart because everyone's a baby who can't take the prospect of losing, restart votes glitch and ruin games, splitscreeners, crashes, valve screens, etc.
But anyone half decent still playing this? Wouldn't mind adding a few friends who play and at least know the basics like....attack together. Don't spawn the boomer 300 yards behind then try to catch up. Clear your damn teammates. Shoot tank. Don't run ahead by yourself. Don't lose your mind just because the safe room is near and put blinders on trying to get there while your teammates all need help. KILL COMMONS INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM JUST BECAUSE THEY ARENT DIRECTLY HITTING YOU. And so on :D Just some basics!

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
2 years ago#2
I was asking about this.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/76959765

User Info: BuckeyeChris03

BuckeyeChris03
2 years ago#3
That seems like a largely unrelated topic.

User Info: crouton

crouton
2 years ago#4
Ah, I miss the good 'ol days of Versus.
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 years ago#5
There's only one VS.

Realism VS.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: crouton

crouton
2 years ago#6
Sega9599 posted...
There's only one VS.

Realism VS.

True that. XD
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton

User Info: DisgracefulSins

DisgracefulSins
2 years ago#7
Hosts leaving has been a problem since day 1, so...

And the servers depend on the hosts' connection. It's all local servers. If its someone overseas then you are obviously going to get lag on your end.

But the community is still very active. I've been playing for the past couple days and games still fill up relatively fast.

Maybe not the mutations, but vs, campaign, and survival still all have large amounts of people playing. Pretty amazing, considering the game is over 9 years old now.
If you want something done right, do it yourself.
So note to self: Do more myself.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. Anyone still play this garbo?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A