• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. PS4&XBOX ONE Rerelease?

User Info: VaughnMaul

VaughnMaul
2 years ago#1
i miss this game, no pc or xbox to play it on so i got Vermintide in the meantime, Anything else PVE which uses the same formula?
PSNOW WISHLIST: Cellfactor Psychokenetic Warfare Scott Pilgrim vs. the world

User Info: crouton

crouton
2 years ago#2
Payday and Payday 2 are co-op PvE, and I think Warframe is as well, although I've never played it.
XBL/Steam: nekocrouton PSN: nekokuruton
ACPC: 8665 8498 754 crouton

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 years ago#3
The game is nearly 10 years old.

10 years is a long time.

Or wait it came out in 2009. Still ages ago.
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: VaughnMaul

VaughnMaul
2 years ago#4
crouton posted...
Payday and Payday 2 are co-op PvE, and I think Warframe is as well, although I've never played it.

Dont worry about me not knowing im sounding like a hypocrite, But Payday is so incrediblly repetitive, Not to mention the Developers treating Payday 2 like a F2P Game with the DLC that got released daily a few years back, Warframe not up my alley, Thanks for mentioning these though!

Sega9599 posted...
The game is nearly 10 years old.

10 years is a long time.

Or wait it came out in 2009. Still ages ago.

Well on PC, The game still has not passed its shelf-life and it would be nice if SONY would re-release some older games with online functionality ( Battlefront 2 2005!) So games will live longer, They had alot more too offer if you ask me, Ofcourse asking for L4D on the PS4 is a bit of a stretch, But i honestly wish the console industry itself was more "Gamer Focused" instead of "Money Focused" No more unlockables, Fun cheats, Or alot of variety in alot of games these days, I feel kind of "Stuck" with the new games because alof of them do not peak my interest, Me personally ofcourse.
PSNOW WISHLIST: Cellfactor Psychokenetic Warfare Scott Pilgrim vs. the world
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2
  3. PS4&XBOX ONE Rerelease?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A