• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. is there a mod to remove the screen prompt that REMINDS YOU WHAT BUTTON TO PRESS

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
5 years ago#1
seriously i'm not even 5 minutes in this game and its already annoying the @#$@ out of me

no option to turn it off?

this very thing just.......makes me not even play it through

the first crysis....you what see a little cut scene (not very long) and then you are on the airship(not very long) and then you are cast out into the game.....crysis 2? holy fricken moly...stop with the movie tricks and let me find that feeling inside the gameplay/experience....rather than show action scene...cut to another action scene.....then a mini dramatic "get'em for me" clip....then keep telling me what to do.....and not be able to shut it up

consolization to da max with this game..(compared to the original).........(yes i havn't played 3....(if i decide to buy/play it...based on this one))

i'll give this game another hour of my time.....
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. is there a mod to remove the screen prompt that REMINDS YOU WHAT BUTTON TO PRESS
  • Topic Archived