• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. As of today, October 24th, how strong is multiplayer?

User Info: Everbornn1972

Everbornn1972
6 years ago#11
Oh well, I guess we have to wait and see about a week or 2 before Crysis 3 comes out
The time WAS now...

User Info: Everbornn1972

Everbornn1972
6 years ago#12
December 26th and online is still strong in Team Deathmatch if any1 is wondering. been a couple of weeks for me so i got smashed left and right. proof of people playing non stop lol
The time WAS now...

User Info: Altereagle

Altereagle
6 years ago#13
From my experience it's pretty good though you may have to wait like 2 minutes to find a lobby. The game has gotten better about that recently.

Don't download the DLC packs, they're not worth it as there seems to be a rather small but active online community .

The multiplayer itself is quite good, if not the best multiplayer game I own on the console IMO. It combines some of the BEST elements of Gears of War, Halo and COD.

Like someone above stated the learning curve is slightly higher than some popular games but it's definitely worth it.

P.S: Anyone think this is what a Ghost in the Shell videogame would be like? I've seen bits and pieces of the anime and for some reason I thought of it when I played this game.
http://www.datpiff.com/Ares_God_of_war_Ares_god_Of_War_Presents_War.m25270.html
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis 2
  3. As of today, October 24th, how strong is multiplayer?
  • Topic Archived